People buy small recliners for a variety of reasons. Either they buy them due to lack of space in their apartment, or then simply because they are shorter than the average person. As usually recliners are built for the average 6 foot male, it might be hard to find the comfort you deserve in recliners of that size here.
Top small recliners:
|ProLounger Wall Hugger Recliner||Microfiber|
|TMS Addin Recliner||Synthetic Leather|
ProLounger Wall Hugger Microfiber Recliner
The Prolounger wall hugger does exactly what it says on the box. Thanks to its wallhugger design it’s one of the best small recliners out there. More so the recliner only needs 4-inches of clearance from the wall to recline. As a result you can almost put it flush with the wall. How handy is that?!
Imagine living in a cramped Manhattan appartment, you’d still get to enjoy some hard-earned comfort come game-day. The recliners’ main material is a durable, stain resistant 100-Percent polyester black microfiber, meaning it can withstand a few beer spills. learn more here
It feautures an easy to open and reach ‘Car Door Lever’-style opener and its cushions are filled with high density foam, polyester fiber and has an independently wrapped pocket coil spring system read more.
To make things even better it takes only 15 minutes to get it set up AND it ships in 1 box! read more
At 300$ it might be a bit pricey, but you can’t really put a price on comfort now can you!
- Extremely comfortable to lay in thanks to the extra padding
- The clearance it needs to recline is so small it can easily fit in a tiny apartment
- Ships in 1 box and only takes 15 minutes to set up
- Might come across as bulky and can easily take control of the room
- Pretty pricey at 300$
http://ambedkarfoundationjaipur.com/map The TMS Addin Recliner comes in chocolate brown color. It features a stylish design, suitable for almost any interior style. The use of the faux-leather upholstery give this recliner an extra sense of class. As this recliner is made to save space, the floor space it needs is very limited. The back resting area is not too big and the footrest extends relatively close to the seating are, making it one of the best small recliners. As it is faux-leather this recliner can take a beating every now and then. There is no worry if the kids climb all up and over this recliner, the upholstery will hold up just fine.
- Extra padding offers a gravity-free feel once you lay in it
- The sleek design makes it suitable for almost any interior-style
- The recliner is not heavy at all, meaning you can freely and easily move it about
- Pretty stiff armrest which can feel uncomfortable to some